Forum

I would be grinding OSRS

Started by Lin zou · 0 Replies

Lin zou

4 months ago

Posted: 4 months ago
That you shouldn't do it since it may hurt recruitment to our game is not our duty. Jagex should get guinuine opinions on their matches. I perform Osrs gold consistently. But at precisely the same time I believe it has a great deal of issues. And the management of this game is corrupt. I am more prone to leave a negative review even though I play the game.RS3 isn't all garbage.

But I feel like the bad things added to the match outweighs the fantastic things added. If it had been less manipulative about getting visitors to spend their cash from the store when folks already pay for subscriptions then maybe I'd be more optimistic. You always are bombarded with advertisements to purchase keys and stuff like that in RS3 unless you are an Ironman.A potential rs3 player is additionally a potential osrs player. They're the exact same thing, a potential runescape participant.

Once they get hooked into enjoying rs3 they might choose to play osrs. We're only HURTING ourselves. And making ourselves look childish.Reviews seem to be good at this time, and the top reviews, even negative ones, are reasonable. However I saw a current review in which the person says the game sucks because it's too confusing. That just makes him look stupid rather than thrashing the match lol. Just need everybody to be aware that the sport has changed immensely since EOC's launch. I'm yet to meet an Buy Runescape gold player whose left the dip and disliked the game.

If WoW didn't only release its pre-patch I would be grinding OSRS. I am also praying that bees value return up, since I invested a good quantity of bank to them expecting to flip them once they dropped low.I recently logged into RS3 to try and locate some old friends and I completely forgot how terrible the UI and animations are.As someone who played with RS out of 2007, through wildy and trade removal and EoC Publish until about 2018, no more. I'm absolutely going to depart a 100% deserved poor review and explain exactly why it's an awful game today.
Share on my timeline