The Marketing Cloud Platform Market is expected to reach USD 17.57 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increase in growth is mainly associated with the adoption of advanced cloud technology services that allow thousands of customers to access similar resources helping companies to cut down their expenses. Based on statistics, the penetration of advanced cloud based platforms that helps to develop new technology is also a significant factor stimulating market demand.
Businesses have quickly moved towards cloud technologies globally in recent times, the primary reason for the large scale acceptance of cloud technologies have been extensive scalability and decreased operational costs offered by cloud services. Tremendous opportunity for growth awaits the market as it is an emerging technology.
Get Free Sample PDF @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1564
Due the presence of advanced economies, like the United States (US) and Canada, North America is estimated to hold the largest market share of 26.3% in 2020. In this region, cloud-based applications are increasing traction among the test teams QA teams. The region’s powerful financial position also allows it to invest heavily in advanced testing tools and technologies. These improvements have provided North American organizations a competitive edge in the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Marketing Cloud Platform Market is estimated to reach USD 17.57 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period.
- The services segment is anticipated to grow at the higher rate of 8.1% during the forecast period. The demand for supporting services is increasing, along with the growing adoption of the marketing of cloud platforms among industries.
- An ever-increasing need for managing customer journey and autonomously increasing marketing campaigns has played a significant role in the enactment of marketing cloud platform and services across various end user industries.
- E-commerce End users are anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
- By marketing type, the sales channel segment is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period.
- APAC is forecast to be the fastest growing market with the highest rate of 8.3% during the forecast period. The drivers for the growth of this region are the presence of key players, favorable reimbursement policies, and rising use of technology in the emerging countries like India, China and Japan, along with several initiatives initiated by the government.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- Oracle launched a placement solution in November 2020, named Pre-Bid by Moat.
- Its main aim was to allow the marketers to recognize and use ad inventory that matches their high standards for third-party viewability and Invalid Traffic (IVT).
- These new features will improve the existent brand safety segments that are accessible on the Oracle Data Cloud and build a suite of media spend security offerings.
- The Key players in the Marketing Cloud Platform Market include Cision, Global, IBM, Hubspot, Hatchbuck, Agilone, Infusionsoft, Maropost, Mediamath, Nielsen, Optimove, Oracle, Pegasystems, Sailthru, Salesforce, SAP, SAS, Selligent, Sitecore, Adobe, Digital, Emarsys, Episerver, and Fico.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Deployment, Type, Marketing type, End user and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Marketing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Sales Channel
- Customer Support
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Media, Entertainment, and Gaming
- Travel and Hospitality
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Key Advantages of Marketing Cloud Platform Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Marketing Cloud Platform industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-marketing-cloud-platform-market